Sunday, June 5, 2011

God provides


My trip to Thailand was awesome.
I really had fun and learn new things.
I really did learn that God always provides for us.
We just need to trust Him and put our life in His hands.
Wanna hear my story?
So I woke up at 7:40 that June 4th morning.
Josh woke me up and I was really tired cuz last night I slept at 3 in the morning, packing.
I went down stairs and saw a lovely surprise.
It was Alyssa and her most awesome outfit.
She gave me a letter and told me to read it on the plane.
So gave her some noodles.
Then Jen and Josh drove me to the Airport.
They prayed for me before I go.
Jen had tears in her eyes but she said it was because of pregnancy. I thought that was funny.
I walked to gate G4 and waited.
There I met this girl name Bam.
She was an exchange student in North Dakota.
We talked and realize that we're going in the same flight to Japan and Thailand.
So we decided to hung out til it was time.
We ate and learn more about each other.
I even let her borrow my Thai novel to read on the plane.
When I got on the plane, I sat next to the window.
I met this guy who was sat next to me.
His name was You.
He is cool because he wears a pink coat and he is an engineer.
I opened Alyssa's letter and I cried.
She wrote me like 3 page and I really love it.
I can't believe she stayed until 1 am to write this for me and woke up early to come say goodbye at my house.
Thank you Alyssa.
I watched a lot of movies, well, three.
My favorite one is the Tourist.
Then when I got off the plane at Japan, P'Bam was waiting for me
I called her P' because she is 4 months older then me.
Then we met another girl name P'Aom.
She knows P'Bam because they were in the same exchange program.
We brought stuff at the store.
I brought this face massage thing and fat remover (haha).
Then we wated at gate 24.
I learned that P'Aom lives in Chaing Mai (a City that is 3 hours from my house).
We got along really well.
Then on the plane, I sat next to a woman and her husband.
They went on the Cruise in Alaska.
They also had a daughter my age name Dear.
It took us 6 hours to get to Thailand.
I looked out the window (I sat next to the window each flight, how nice).
Thailand looked beautiful.
I touched the window and whispered 'I'm home'.
I went to get my luggages with P'Bam's help.
Then I walked out and saw my aunt, A Tai.
I waved and ran to give her a hug.
Later on I called my mum and told her that I'm home.
Psalm 27:1 "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear. The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Gemma. We will miss you and will keep you in our prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jemimah, I'm so glad you're sharing about all of this. I'll read all of these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...