Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Only thirty-five cents for a meal?

Only 3 people (and a 4 years old) ate all this.
This is lotus's branch fried with pork, I think.
This is bamboo shoot with mushroom.
This is clear noodles fried.
Some kind of fish hot dish.
This is called son-in-law egg.
This dish is what my dad always do. Aww I miss him.
Smile :)
It taste very good nd cruchy like humm asparagus.
Woo hoo!!
Each of the dish is 35 cents. That's crazy right? But it really does taste good. I told the seller (of the food) that I will post the pictures online. And he said be careful cuz then everybody would want to eat it. HAHA.
I relize that people here are very happy with what they have, well most of them. Like today when we pass the market, a lot of people were smiling. It is just a very good picture to see.
"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" 2 Cor 9:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...