Friday, March 16, 2012

Jemimah is alive!!


As you might have heard, I just came back (well, not just, it was almost 3 weeks ago) from Dominican Republic and I haven't share to you about it. I'm sorry but over this next few weeks, I will upload some pictures and tell you all about it!!


Senior year has been very hard. I have my head spinning around essays, projects, homework (yes, my fellow Senior class, I know how you feel) and just getting ready for collage. Getting homework in is not one of my favorite thing to do but I cannot wait to finish school!! Haha.

The picture up there is a pic of an orange in which I added some face. :)

Ugh, I don't know what else to talk about but its getting late. So I will talk to you soon!!


Ps. I'll try to post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...