Friday, June 22, 2012

New camera!!

      Just got my new camera today in the mail. Well, this Monday I had one but it was broken. Boohoo. So I ordered a new one. The camera is Canon Rebel XS. It's a very good starter camera. I really like it. I'm using the 50mm 1.8 lens. I am so happy. So this are some pictures. 


This was taken while I was in the car. First picture ever :)


Happy Birthday Grannie :)




The birthday girl.


Justine, Jen's sister


I wanna thank Jen for introducing me to Canon Rebel XS. At first I was getting a long zoom one but she said  a DSLR would be better and plus, you could change lens and try different settings!!


Yummmm!! Chocolate, my favorite :)


So what did you wish for?


Grandpa :)

Much..much..love,
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...