Monday, August 5, 2013

Doodle time

To me, art is like a key to your mind. When you draw or paint something, it's like you're letting your imagination runs free! 
Have you ever taken a time to sit down and doodle something? When was the last time you drew because you just want to? When was the last time you picked up a brush and start dabbing colors that matches your emotions? 
I'm not the best, when it comes to drawings, and oh no, especially not painting! But I do it anyways because it makes me happy. 
I want to encouraging you guys to doodle today. Just grab a pencil and start drawing. Anything you want. Trust me, it will make you happy :)

Here are some drawings I did. And boy oh boy, it feels so relaxing and I didn't have to think about anything else ^_^


The scribble on top is just my signature, but I have no idea why it's up there. 




So yeah, keep drawing guys!

Much..much..love,
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...