Thursday, March 24, 2016

Q&A: Do you prefer outside or inside?

Hi, all!

So, I just downloaded an app that gives a question for you to write in your journal each day. Well, I think it would be fun to start writing more. To be honest, when I stopped blogging for so long, coming back to it was hard. I don't know. Perhaps I just don't know what to write about. This would be a good baby-steps for me. 

First question I came across: Do you prefer outside or inside?

Since I was in my middle school in Thailand, way back when my house doesn't have wifi, I use to read lots of book and just spend my time writing my novel on my laptop (that doesn't have internet). I don't go out much as Thailand was soooo hot and still is. Well, later when I went to America for my high school years, I am still that girl who prefers indoors. 

One of the conversation I remember with Jen and Josh, my American family who took me in during my years there, was "why don't I have a curfew?" I remember one of my friend saying that they have a "before the sun goes down" curfew. But why didn't I have one? Well, Jen replied with "well, you never went out." So, basically, I don't have any curfews because I never went anywhere. I was that girl who when school ends at 4:45, I would be home at 4:50 or no more than 5. I remember that I read a lot of books and spend a lot of time just painting and drawing. One of the reasons was because I had an "internet curfew", in a way. One hour of internet each day and two on the weekends. It helps a lot with making the most of my time with things other than the internet. 

Moving forward to college, I have a lot more freedom. No longer do I have limited internet time or having to be home at a certain hour, I have that right to make a choice. To choose to use all my days on the internet or to come home after midnight. However, I could honestly say that I prefer more of the indoors. For me, I still do enjoy reading books and being in my room or at least staying around the dorm. True that as I got older, I had to get around to other places such as eating out or going to the mall, I still enjoy being in the comfort of my home or at least my dorm room. 

What about you? Do you prefer outside or inside?

Alrighty, I think that's it for today. Hope you enjoy! If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them in the comments. :)

Much...much..love,

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...