Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy 19th Birthday

      Today was a lazy day for me, I would say. It started with a kiss from Ernie, Jen waking me up at 8:30 and Grannie making bacon! It was awesome! I get to hang out and just relax. It's been a tough hard week but I like that I just got to kick back and enjoy Brad Paisley singing in my ears :)
      Then we went to Dun Brothers and I got some green tea Frappe! It was awesome! Then we went to Taxes Road House to celebrate my birthday! I got steak, ribs and shrimp! It was very yummy. And the best part about today? I got to ride on a saddle as people say Yehaaaaaw! Now that's real country right there :)
      I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. I really am gonna miss you. Come read my blog, okay? I'll try to update it as much as I can. I love you guys, so so much. You guys are forever will be my family.

Much..much..love,
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...