Monday, September 3, 2012

It's been a while, guys

      Hey guys! I've been busy for the last few weeks but now I am back! Life is good and right now I am starting to pack because I am leaving to Thailand in two weeks!! Oh my goodness! So much going on, right? Haha! A few weeks ago, I got a chance to take Alyssa's cousin's Senior pictures along with his friends! It is so much fun! At first, I had no idea they would be all guys, so I only research a little about guy's Senior pictures. And then the day came and three guys came out of the car. I was like, oh oh. But it turned out great! They were so nice and made the photo shoot fun! Here are some pictures!


This is Andrew, Alex and Adam. Yep, all their names started with A!


I like this one :)



This one is awesome! We were there from 4 to 7 nut I was glad I got some nice sun flare shot. Yay!


This one is one of my favorite too.


When I told him to do this pose, he was like okay then went ahead and smile :)




I was so scared to make it black and white but it turned out great!




One of my favorites too!



1..2..3.. Jump!




I hope you guys like them! Let me know what you guys think and please comment below :)

Much..much..love, 
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...