Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rest in Peace

Its very difficult for me to share this story. Maybe because I know I'll be laughed at or whatever. But, I feel like i should write this. Maybe in another 10 years, I can look back at this and realized that I've been through this hard time. A very sad thing happen yesterday. Peace, my little bunny is dead. I put it in a basket so it could play around when I came back, it was gone. Turned out that a cat took it. People tried to catch the cat but it moved fast and there's goes my little Salome, forever. I felt so heart broken. Even though I just have it for a couple of days but still, I'm still sad. But, The Lord gives and The Lord takes. Right? I'm glad Peace was in my life, even for a short period. I learned that taking care of someone, or just even another life, is hard. Yes, I'm still sad. But I know that it is all in God's plan. I'm gonna be strong. Right? Cuz God's by my side and He will help me walk through this. I will smile again.
Much..much..love,
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...