Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Say hello to the new beginning!

 
Posted by Picasa

It's been a while guys! So long since my last post! I've been very busy for this last few months. As most of you know already; I've been going to a dancing and singing school. At first it was working out alright. They "teach" me some singing/dancing stuff and I helped them teach English to little kids. But... sadly, it didn't work out. Yep, sad. But I'm very relieve though. You know how they say the world of 'Hollywood'? Yeah, you gotta fight for it and not care about others. You gotta do what you have to "do". But... I don't think I want that. I want to become a singer because of me, not because what I have to "do". It is sad to see the realities behind masked face. It is not what it looks like. At all.
But I am so blessed in a way that I have families and friends who understand me. It's gonna be the life lesson that I will forever remember. :)

So yeah! That's was pretty much what happen. Right now I'm just going to focus on my families and friends. I planned to help my mum sell handmade craft and possibly be traveling to different countries. Please pray for me.

Much..much..love,
Gemma

Ps. More post to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...