Friday, March 1, 2013

Haters gonna hate พวกที่เกลียดชังก็จะเกลียดชัง


Hey guys! It has been almost like two weeks since I've written in this blog. Now, normally I would post more in the summer (since I would have some more free time) but A LOT of things has happen. Well, first of all, as you guys might know, after Valentine's day, I had to stay in bed for a while; I was very sick and somehow fell unconscious on the floor where my mum found me. I didn't had any wounds but a big bump on my head since I fell two times (I only remembered getting dizzy) but I'm okay now.

สวัสดีค่ะ ไม่ได้มาโพสตั้งนานนะ พอดีว่าช่วงนี้ยุ่งๆ อยู่ค่ะ หลังจากวันวาเลนไทน์ ม่าเป็นไข้แล้วก็เป็นลมล้มหัวฟาดพื้น ดีที่หัวไม่แตกแค่หัวโนนิดหน่อย เบลอไปหลายวันเลยละคะ แต่ตอนนี้ก็หายดีแล้ว

Ooh, speaking of sickness, one of my brother, David, he has a kidney failure and his body is getting very puffy, like not normal puffy, you know? My mum had to bring him to the hospital to get him checked. Please pray for him that he won't have to get any surgery.

อ่า พูดถึงเรื่องเจ็บไข้ น้องของม่า เดวิด เป็นโรคไตแล้วตอนนี้เขาก็หน้าบวม ตัวบวม ต้องไปหาหมอ ขอให้ทุกๆ คนอฐิธานเผื่อด้วยนะคะ

So yeah, not quite fun and the weather in Thailand is terribly hot, jealous? Okay, wait til the sun is burning around 102 degrees outside and all you have is one small fan. Yeah, it suck. I had to drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and make sure to not stay in the sun too long.

อากาศที่เมืองไทยร้อนมาก ฮะๆ อิจฉาเมืองนอกจังเลยเนอะ ที่ตอนนี้ยังหิมะตกอยู่ ที่ไทยร้อนจนคิดว่าจะเป็นลมอีกรอบ ยังไงก็ต้องดืมน้ำเยอะๆ เผื่อที่จะไม่ท้องเสียหรือขาดน้ำนะคะ

Another thing that is very hard for me to deal with is dealing with people who are mean to me and my family. It's very hard, you know, when people are mean to you. It's very hard because I've knew them for a long time, ever since I first came to Thailand, perhaps. We've been like families. But then we just found out, how... sad they are. They pretend to be our friend when behind our back, they stabbed us with words and gossip. My parents always have thought me to forgive and over the years I've learned that God forgave me, how could I not forgive others? But it hurts. So much. That the people we trust can betrayed us like this. In my head I wanted to do such bad things to them so they can feel the hurt just as much as we did. But you know what? God says in Romans 12:9,

"never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord."

อีกอย่างหนึ่งที่ยากที่จะทำใจคือการที่เราต้องรับมือกับพวกที่ทำร้ายเรากับครอบครัว ไม่รู้ว่าเราไปทำอะไรให้ ทั้งๆ ที่รู้จักกันมาหลายปี ตั้งแต่มาเมืองไทยครั้งแรกด้วยซ้ำ เรานับถือกันเหมือนญาติ เหมือนพี่น้อง มีอะไรก็คอยช่วยเหลือ แล้วสิ่งที่ได้รับมาเหรอคะ ก็คือการหักหลัง และการพูดนิททาลับหลัง เหมือนเอามีดคมๆ มาแทงเรา อยู่ต่อหน้า ก็ยิ้มให้ แต่ไม่รู็สินะ ว่าใจเขาจะเป็นยังไง บอกจริงๆ คือเสียใจ ที่คนที่เราไว้ใจต้องทำร้ายเราแบบนี้ ทั้งๆ ที่เราดีกับเขามาโดยตลอด พ่อแม่ของม่า สอนให้ม่าให้อภัยคน ถึงแม้ว่าเขาจะทำร้ายเราแค่ไหน ม่าก็ยึดถือนี้มาโดยตลอด เราจะไม่ให้อภัยเขาได้ยังไง ในเมื่อพระเจ้ายังให้อภัยเราได้ จริงไหม แต่ก็ยังเจ็บ บ้างครั้งก็คิดที่จะเอาคืน เพื่อที่เขาจะได้เจ็บเหมือนที่เราเจ็บ แต่พระเจ้าได้บอกไว้ใน โรมันบทที่ 12 ข้อที่ 9

ท่านผู้เป็นที่รักของข้าพเจ้า อย่าทำการแก้แค้น แต่จงมอบการนั้นไว้แล้วแต่พระเจ้าจะทรงลงพระอาชญาเพราะมีคำเขียนไว้แล้วว่า 'องค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้าตรัสว่า "การแก้แค้นเป็นของเรา เราเองจะตอบสนอง"'


So,  you can say all you want about me or my family, I don't give a care. I'm not the person you say I am and nothing can change that. I am me and I'm proud to be me. Nothing you say can break me because they ain't true.

เพราะฉะนั้นนะคะ คุณอยากพูดอะไรเกี่ยวกับฉันหรือครอบครัวฉันก็เชิญเลยนะคะ ฉันไม่แคร์ เพราะฉันไม่ได้เป็นคนที่คุณบอกว่าฉันเป็น ฉันก็คือตัวฉันและฉันภูมิใจที่เป็นฉัน ไม่มีสิ่งใดที่คุณพูดที่จะสามารถทำให้ฉันพังพินาทได้ เพราะมันคือความเท็จ ไม่ใช่ความจริง

Lastly, thank you everyone who has been there for me all these years. Those in America, in Thailand who loved me for who I am and always want what was best for me. You guys are awesome and I am so glad to have you in my life.

สุดท้ายแล้ว ขอขอบพระคุณทุกๆ คนที่เป็นกำลังใจให้เรา ไม่ว่าจะเป็นคนที่อยู่ทางอเมริกาหรือที่ไทย พวกที่รักม่าเพราะม่าเป็นม่าและหวังสิ่งดีๆ ให้กับตัวม่า ขอบคุณมากค่ะ พวกคุณเยี่ยมยอดที่สุดแล้วม่าดีใจที่มีพวกคุณในชีวิต

Much..much..love,
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...