Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's been a while!


It's been soooooooooooo long since I've blogged! Oh my goodness, almost 2 months now! So sorry you guys! I was very busy! So what's new in my life right now?


Well, couple things happen these pass few weeks. Let me see. I got a new puppy! His name is Tuxedo! He is such a sweet heart who enjoys bath and loves mangoes! I know, pretty funny right? Every morning he would be so excited to see me and at night, he would fall asleep on my lap as I read some books. It's just so much fun and I feel like my life is much more happy with this little guy :)

 
Posted by Picasa

My aunties and Grandma came to visit us from America! Had some fun with them in Chaing Mai and went shopping like cray cray! 


We went to a walking street in Chaing Mai and pass some boys (kind of, they just dress in girls clothes, it is normal here in Thailand) and took a pic :)


Last but not least, my room is almost done! Well, I said almost because the ceiling hasn't been fixed and last week it rained and there goes my room. Good thing it didn't damaged anything but I just feel like once the ceiling is fixed, I'll post some pictures :)

Yep, that's pretty much my life right now. So yeah!

Much..much..love, 
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...