Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sad Hair Story



         Ah, so I've been thinking. Since the "new" trend this season is bangs, why not get bangs? I'm mean, I've had bangs for the most part of my teenage years (yes, I am now 20 - no longer a teen) and been growing them out since I became 18 - ish. 
         You can see these two pictures: on the left side was the 17 years old me and the right side is me now. So... not that I'm saying 20 is old, goodness, no. But for some reason, with bangs, I look a tad younger. Haha! Must have been the pig tails too huh? Well, anyways, I've been thinking of getting bangs and maybe cut my hair a little bit shorter. 
         Earlier this year, I colored my hair. At first I want it to be caramel brown but I think the hair dresser must have misunderstood me for there I looked in the mirror, after the 45 mins of all the changing-hair stuff, my hair was whitish-blond!! Ugh, and I had makin' another mistake with having my eyebrows blenched as well. I need not describe more. It was a disaster. I cried in the bathroom for 2 full hours after that. Soooooooooo, the next morning, my mom ran to the store and got me some dark hair thing. Which it was fine for a bit until my hair starts turning into a weird orange shade. T^T <--- this is my crying face.
        Now my beautiful hair that I've been so proud of in High school is very dry and unhealthy. Yeah. Sad sad sad. 

Moral of the story?  

If you are blessed with a beautiful hair, don't dye it!

Much..much..love,

Gemma
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...