Thursday, November 24, 2011

Maybelline Baby Lips Quenched Review


I saw this lip balm when I read through some magazine. For some reason, the name of it sounds interesting to me. Baby lips? Huh.


So I went to a store to buy it. There were couples shades that I see: quenched, peppermint, cheery me, grape vine, pink punch and peach kiss. I spend 10 mins, trying to choose between quenched and peach kiss. I decided to go with quenched because it has no color.

The lip balm was suppose to renewed lips, moisturizes lips for 8 hours and it also has SPF 20. Well, I am very excited to try this out.

-Packaging-
It comes in sort of like lipstick tube; you can twist the bottom and the lip balm comes up. It is like lipstick but nothing special about the packaging.

-Application-
The smell of it was sweet yet not so much scent to make it overwhelming like other lip balms. I could feel it hydrating my lips as promoted. The lip balm is very easy to use and it is small so I could easily put it in the pocket of my jeans.

-Pros-
  • Gives my lips a shinny healthy look
  • Long lasting hydration
  • My lips feels smooth
-Cons-
  • The lip balm seems to melt, well, not melt but a little glossy after i left it in my jeans
-Conclusion-
I really like this 'baby lips' lip balm and I would repurchase it again. It really make my lips feel smooth and not chapped. It is also a plus that it has SPF20 too.

Note: This product was based on my opinion

3 comments:

  1. I saw you using it in school today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah. lol. stalker! ^ this.

      Delete
  2. i am a straight guy and yes I also have problems with my lip because it always bleed because of dryness and chapness and yeah since I am a guy I was totally fine with it, and then i had my first kiss and my girl told me jokingly that i have bad lips and I was like?! argh! that was painful for me alright, yeah we broke up because of that. =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...