Sunday, November 13, 2011

My makeup story

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? I remember playing with makeup when I was 7, mainly just for fun. Then I started to try on some make up such as clear mascara, tint lotion, tint blush and lip gloss when I was 13; that year, I got in trouble at school because we weren't allow to wear it so I stopped. Then I really learn to do a proper make up when I came to America,

2. How did you get into makeup? I like trying new looks and I also found passion with makeup.

3. What are some of your favorite brands? I like using drugstores stuff. It doesn't matter what brand it is; for me, I think make up are all the same, it becomes different when you know how to work with it.

4. What does makeup mean to you? I believe that makeup can enhance your figures if you learn to wear the makeup without letting it wear you.

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be? I would choose concealer, sun screen, blusher and lip gloss.

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup? Make up helps me built confident in the area that I need to cover up (like when I get a pimple) and with each look, I can change into a totally different person.

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup? Some drugstore make up are better than those expensive one, I must say. High end products are also good too but I just think it ridiculous to pay $$$ for make up.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner? Don't let your make up wear you because you want people to notice you, not the make up. Just be yourself and have fun!

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood? Thick fake lashes.

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube? I learn some of the make up tips from Bubzbeauty and MichellePhan. So I am a very big fan of the beauty channels on youtube. I think it is awesome that they share how to do looks; it is also another way to share happiness. One day, I would like to share my makeup tutorial on youtube.


11. Who is your style icon? I really like Selena Gomez's style of clothing. She is so chic and causal at times. I also like lookbook. There's so many styles to try out!

I would like to tag Jen, Grannie Jackie and Britta . Feel free to share these tags to your friends!! It would be so fun to read you guy's makeup story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...