Monday, March 26, 2012

My sunshine

      Today started out badly, I guess. I woke up at 8:40 am, trying to get ready for tutor in the morning. I skipped my chore, which is putting dishes where they belong, and ran to school. Well, the weather wasn't so welcome this morning and I can almost feel my daisies complaining already. Anyways, got to school and it turns out there's no tutor in the morning on Monday. How nice. 
      School lunch was good though. Got to eat with Leah and have a chitchat with her. Then physic started and it was cold. The room was very very cold. Then I cried a little because I felt stressed out - or maybe I just needed some chocolate. Senior writing was also kind of stressful. I'm doing this thesis about marriage and divorce. Christi helped me with my papers and I got to hold her hand when we're in chapel. 
      Wow, the day actually passed so fast (no, I'm just kidding - I felt like the time has slowed down). Had some people over, eat dinner (turkey, yum!) and now I'm sitting on the stairs reflecting on my day. 
      God is so graceful. Even though it was cold; we still have food to eat, have warm house to look forward to and have friends and families who are always there for us. I'm thankful for the friends that God had put in my life to hold me accountable (thanks, guys). I'm thankful for Jen, Josh and Ernie for making me smile every time I come home. I'm thankful for the families and friends in Thailand, I miss you guys.
      So even though I have a very rough day, I'm still thankful of God's grace He gives me the air I breath and give me life each day. He is always loving, we just need to see it. 
      God, you add sunshine to my gloomy day. Thank you for everything.

Psalm 23:4, "even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
 Much..much..love,
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...