Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have a dream...

 Being a Chaisuk means you have to be flexible.
Yes, I've learn that lesson a long LONG time ago when my parent asked me "do you want to go to America?" Well guys, my answer was yes. And then just like that, I went to America right the very next month.
Now this time...
My dad asked me if I still wanted to be a singer...
Of course my answer was yes.

Growing up, I've heard my dad plays the guitar and my mum would sing along. The church was like right next to our house so when people come to practice music for Sunday, I would go there to watch.
My life basically was involved with music. My dad even said he remembered me singing and dancing around the house when I was still wearing a diaper.
But...
I was scared.
Sure, I sang in school and join the music team. But actually having singing as a career?
I never really wanted to touch a guitar because I'm afraid that it would ruined my fingers.
But now, I'm not scared any more.
I was born a Chaisuk.
Chai, which means victory and Suk which means happiness.
So. Today, I touched a guitar and...
I am going after my dream of wanting to be a singer. I don't know what would happen but I feel like this is the path I should go now.
Last week, I send a resume to a music company. A few days ago, I got a call back. I will be moving to Bangkok on Friday to catch this dream of mine.
I won't be able to blog a lot or facebook. But, I would keep the update. Please pray for me.

Much..much..love,
Gemma

Ps. The picture is of my dad and his new ukulele :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!! You have no idea... Please let us know how its going! I'll be praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and I couldn't be more proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...