Monday, July 14, 2014

The Powder Blue Room

     I have spend most of my summer in my bedroom. I know, I know. It's sad. Haha, but I don't know, I'm just a homie (?) person. I love to be in my own room and just chill.
     My room is small and it's connects to the living room. Which means, in the house of 11 people, they don't have to knock the door, don't need to even text - they just yell my name from across the house and I'll be able to hear it just fine.
     My room is a powder blue color with autumn pallet colors including gold, orange, light green and teal. The moment you open the door, you will be greeted by this black bookshelves. On top of it, is my "vintage" cameras that has been passed down from my father. Then there's books, lots of them. Most of it, I have read more than thrice. I didn't realized that I love books until recently. I'm mean, it does makes sense since whenever I go somewhere, I would bring at lease a book and well, my ipod of course :)
     But, staying in this room for so long, I feel like I have lost my creative side. Maybe it's just me. But waking up and being on the Internet is just isn't healthy. I recall those days when I can only be on the computer for one hour on school nights and two for weekends. Ha, those weren't fun. But it was good for me. I think that's what I should do too. Limit myself to maybe a couple hours a day and that's it.
      I should spend the rest of the time doing something outside. Maybe go visit a friend. Or go eat at some place new. Huh, sounds fun to me. Through out this summer, I have picked a new hobby which is guitar. It would be cool to bring my guitar to the park and play it. Well, that wouldn't be a good idea actually since someone died there. Sad.
      I have less than a month, less than 2 weeks even, to relax in this room before I go back to college and stay at the dorm with my new roommate whom I met a week ago. Her name is Se Ryun. She's pretty awesome :)
      Well, that's all I have to say for now. I haven't been writing in this blog a lot since I started a diary. But I will post on here more.

Much..much..love,
Gemma

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...